Riga Technical University has opened call for applications for the student and staff mobilities within Erasmus program
|Available funding for incoming student mobilities:
|Available funding for incoming staff mobilities:
- nominations for student mobilities for the 2024 Spring semester by 16thOctober.
- nominations for staff mobilities by October 1.
Please note that within this project period, RTU will place more emphasis on teaching mobilities. Please refer to the IIA signed between RTU and your institution and our website here to familiarize yourself with the fields and subject areas where RTU may receive teaching staff!
It is important to remember that the number of mobilities RTU has been granted will be split between all RTU partner-institutions within this region! The applications for both students and staff are evaluated based on merit to ensure the selection of the best candidates.
|SELECTION CRITERIA AND PROCESS
· GPA (minimum 6.25)
· English language proficiency (minimum B2)
· motivation letter
· Nominated students will be notified by the RTU Erasmus+ coordinator to complete the RTU online application
· Candidates will submit all necessary supporting documents in the online application platform
· Conditionally-approved students will be notified and interviewed by RTU
· Successful candidates will be given instructions to prepare their Learning Agreement in cooperation with the home institution’s Erasmus+ coordinator
· Mobility rationale and motivation
· Proposed mobility plan (the more detailed – the better!)
· At least a B2 level of English
· Staff who have not previously participated in the Erasmus+ exchange program will be given priority
· Staff who have received an invitation letter from the RTU department they wish to visit will be given priority
· Nominated staff will complete the RTU online application form
· Once the candidate submits their application, the specific department at RTU to which the candidate is applying reviews the application and either accepts or rejects the application
· The RTU Erasmus+ coordinator notifies the candidate and the home institution of whether the application has been successful.
For any additional questions, please contact Yuliia Olym, Rectorate building, room 38, e-mail: email@example.com